A Quick Guide to The Blog
I have been writing in this blog since late 2004 and there are more than a thousand posts already, most of which are in Spanish. Given this, I thought it would be useful for me to offer first-time readers a simple guide to navigating this blog.
The first thing to note is that there are three main categories which these posts fall under:
- General: Personal posts and those without any particular affiliation.
- Research: Those posts that have to do with my work as a researcher.
- Arts: Posts about either cooking, music or literature.
The second thing to understand is that there are some regular posts that happen weekly. Perhaps the most relevant is a weekly post with a collection of interesting links to webpages that I have found during the week. The other one is a weekly post summarizing all my Twitter activity from my public account. Here are links to those two types of posts:
The most popular posts to date have been all in Spanish:
- Cómo Convertir de Grados Fahrenheit a Celsius
- ¿Cansado del Mismo Nudo en los Cordones del Zapato?
- Plátano y Guineo
- Poesía para Ingenieros Civiles
- Cómo Convertir tus Fotos a 3D
- Cómo Escribir Caracteres Chinos Usando un Teclado Normal
If you don’t know where to start reading, may I suggest the following post?
If you have a topic that you would like me to write about, please feel free to suggest it via e-mail.